Thursday, April 18, 2002

Oh dagnabitgoshdarngollygeewillerkerspoopydoop!!!

A needle got yanked out of the second lace leaf sock that I'm working on dropping stitches down for rows, and I don't have a life line set!!! Ok, so I'm only 20 rounds into it, but still! I've had to start this soopid sock so many times (this is the one that I yanked out because doing it on the recomended needles made it way too small) The thought of ripping it and then starting over yet again is driving me crrrrraaaaazzzzyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Sheesh!

(Mom, it's really not a stupid sock and they will look lovely on your feet, and you will be the envy of all your coworkers who think it's strange that your daughter knits socks~but why should they think I'm strange when they know you is beyond me(<---joke!)~but this sock is driving me nutso!)

No comments: