Monday, April 22, 2002

*Yawn*

Just so tired and crabby and cranky and achy. I don't know what bug I managed to pick up this time, but it's doing nasty things to me.~And I think I picked up every bug that came along this winter.

Spent the day in bed yesterday, sucking down ibuprofin and peppermint tea and feeling small. I missed my nephew Lee's 5th birthday party, bummer. He's the only member of that generation in my husbands family who will grow up knowing me as "Auntie Kim", as the others were all older when we got married. (He did come to the wedding, but at that point my sis-in-law wasn't even sure she was preggers, so she hadn't said anything yet)

I did end up casting on for a sweater with the cotton yarn I picked up the other day. Much too bulky for a sleeveless top, but it'll make a nice cardigan, which I could use. Hopefully I have enough yarn. Hmmm...but if I do the sleeves from the top down, and do them at the same time, then I can just make it short sleeves if I have to...Hmmm... (*sniff*sniff* Anyone else smell something burning?)

No comments: