Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Owww...My back is still killing me today! It won't help that I've been sitting at the 'puter way too long today. I ended up not going into work, but I don't think I was expected as I left early yesterday.


Irina had this awful, croupy kind of cough this morning, so it was decided that she would stay home as well rather than risk getting her to preschool and have them send her right back. (Of course, as soon as Tony made the phone call that she wasn't coming she stopped coughing; but she's still been kinda 'off' today) And Tony, bless him, called in to his job so I didn't have to cope with Irina alone today...and it would have been a long day because he works his other job tonight.


I, as a result, got to take a glorious two hour nap this afternoon!


And I have very high hopes of an early bed time for the girlie tonight. (She's not coughing, but it's obvious from the way she's whining that she's not feeling herself)

No comments: