Thursday, April 25, 2002

OK, I'm definately better today. Last nights mood passed after I had a decent amount of sleep. Sometimes you just gotta vent.


Now today is being a long one. The squirt was up at 5:30 this morning, coughing like crazy. Tony took her to lie down on the couch with him, in hopes that she, and I, would be able to go back to sleep, but that didn't work very well. She's been going full tilt for hours! I dragged her through the Fabric Place, picking out fabric for a few pairs of pants for her, and then through a craft store in hopes of wearing her out enough to take a nap...but it's not working! Waah! (I think I need the nap as bad as she does at this point)


And her cough isn't getting any better, which is very much a bummer because she & Tony are suppose to go to the Aquarium with one of Tony's sisters and a nephew this saturday. She doesn't know, so if it doesn't happen it isn't going to be a huge trauma; but I think Tony is going to be dissapointed!


I can only hope that if she knocks off it's soon, because if it's much later I'm not going to be able to let her sleep very long.


I'm most bummed, because I went to Fabric Place looking for a particular color of yarn, one that I bought a few weeks ago and didn't get enough of. I didn't even care if it was the same dye lot! But they didn't have any of it, and I really didn't want to go through the pain of seeing if they would order it for me. (Most of the people who work there are nice enough, but some of them! Jeepers! Don't look at them cross-eyed.) There's always the internet...

No comments: