Saturday, April 13, 2002

How dumb can I feel?

I hurt myself knitting.

Yes, knitting.

I'm playing with a shawl idea and was using some circular needles last night. Maybe I was just sitting funny. I know that I was holding the needles differently than I am use to. All I know is that I woke up in pain from what feels like a pulled muscle in my back, and it didn't get any better as the day went on.

Tony did some serious work on my back between his picking me up at my job and then heading out to his. I'm still feeling very stiff and sore. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.


At least I got to get my hands dirty at work today! I planted a couple of plug trays of argeratum. I love this time of year at work, everything getting all green and flowery. And the chance to get dirt under my fingernails! I never thought that it would be something that I'd actually want to do, but as I get older I'm discovering that my mental health can actually hindge on how often I get to stick my hands in damp earth.

I really need a yard...

No comments: