Sunday, April 06, 2003

Ahhh(spring cleaning)Choooooo!

I really am on a "clearing out the crap" spree. I got the Hubby involved today, going through all of our numerous bookshelves to see just what we can get rid of! My main goal was to get all of my knitting and quilting books, which are currently in piles all over the place, on one shelf and in a central location.

Hardee-har-har!!!

Four decent size boxes of books later and we still don't have all that much extra shelf space! As it is I'm sitting here, looking at the shelf across the room, wondering just what else can go. Our local libraries annual book sale is going to majorly benefit from us. (If I can stop Tony from buying back books that *we* donated, that is!) We have another empty box still hanging around here, I'll have to see what else can go.

I'd tell you that I'm just over half way done with The Project That I'm Not Going To Talk About, but I'm not going to talk about it. I'm going to work on it instead.

No comments: