Sunday, April 20, 2003

So, I lied

I'm home. I woke up with a major screaming sore throat yesterday and not wanting to be "Typhoid Kim" opted to stay home. I ended up spending way too much time on the computer yesterday, but I also got a decent amount of knitting done too. One sleeve on a sweater for "Me" done, and half of the second. I'd forgotten just how fast plain stockinette goes when you're doing it on size 8 needles!

And in my surfing of the ring this morning, look at the site that I found in the queue! Little Stitches, a knitblogger from Japan. Look at how incredibly small that knitting is! Boggled, I am absolutely boggled! I really can't wait to see more.

And when I said "surfing the ring", I ment "Surfing The Ring"! By the end of the day today I think that I will have visited every single blog in the knitting ring!!! Astonishing! So many people that I haven't seen in a long time, so many new faces! (The length of the list of blogs that I have saved in my favorites just keeps getting longer and longer!) And I am finding more New England knitters:Knit-Tastic, Blissful Knitter, and Loose Ends.

Now...what am I going to work on knitting today? I have waaaayyyyyy too many options!

No comments: