Monday, April 21, 2003

Under the catagory of "Huh?"

Sleeve #1
22 increase rows=104 stitches=18 inches (with 6 more rows in stockinette to reach a total length of 19 inches)

Sleeve #2
21 increase rows=104 stitches=17 inches (with 12 more rows in stockinette to reach a total length of 19 inches)

How the heck did I manage to do that? I even had Tony count the stitches on sleeve #2 because I didn't believe what I had counted myself three times.

Oh well, if you think I'm frogging anything you would be wrong, wrong, wrong! After all, who's going to know besides me? (Ok, you are, but you won't tell, will you?)

Irina and I get to take a walk to the center of town in a few hours to cheer on the runners in the 107th Boston Marathon. At least we will if she's still awake. I think that she was so overtired when they returned home yesterday that she ended up not sleeping well last night. Either that, or she's getting sick too. Poor kiddo. (Really strange: she asked me if she had time for a nap before we left and then put herself into bed! At 10 in the morning! Weird.)

I think that I put all of the New England Knitbloggers my list over there, but if I missed anyone clue me in, 'k?

No comments: