Wednesday, April 30, 2003

My weekend is here!

Or, the two days in a row that I have off, at any rate.

I'm woking on a fun little project. A cardigan/coat made from Linie 42 Plush in color #10 that I scored from Elanna few weeks ago. It's the black and white one, and it is apropriately named "Cruella".

Yup, I'm making the kid a dalmation sweater. She's so excited that I think her head's gonna explode. I did one side of the front last night, and there's no reason why I shouldn't get through the other side and part of the back today. Heck, I'm doing this on 11's! I'm cruising through it! I want to find some dog bone buttons for it.

On other knitting projects: The Project That I'm Not Going To Talk About is on hold for about a week. I ran out of one of the colors and had to order another skein (I was afraid that it was going to happen. Fortunately dye lot isn't going to be an issue...Wouldn't you like to know why, hehehe...) Only about 8 rows done on Pinky yesterday. I'm working on straights, which I use to swear by; but after all the circular knitting I've done lately they're feeling really odd. And I'm dropping stitches constantly because the cotton yarn just slides off of the metal needles! I think a trip to get some wood size 8 circ's is in order.

No comments: