Sunday, April 13, 2003

Harrumph!

I really want to know how I missed another Boston area knitting blogger-type person! Was there a memo that I didn't get? Damn it, am I out of the loop again!?! I find today that I must add Kerstin to my elitist list with a fine "Hi, Howdy, and How the heck are ya?"

Anyone else?

Do I dare say that I've started yet another project? Two, actually; but one of them is a pair of socks for the short one, so those shouldn't take long. The other is a pink cotton sweater. No, not the pink that I posted a few weeks ago that looked more red because my scanner was acting funky. I just needed to *not* work with wool for a few days!

So my day shall be a lazy one (It didn't even start until 9:30! Bliss! Sleeping in!). I have the movies Chocolat and Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secerets to knit to, and the new Robert Crais book to lure me away from both the movies and the knitting. Tralala, off I go...

No comments: