Thursday, April 10, 2003

Much needed escape

The chance to get out, away from the kid, and have some adult conversation with Amy and Alison couldn't have happened soon enough yesterday! Of course, a lot of conversation centered around our kids! Can't escape them, joys of being parents, etc. Also, finding out that Amy, when she moves, is going to be living literally five minutes down the street from me was very cool!

I'm planning on an incredibly lazy day today (if the kid'll let me). I have a sock that I want to get the heel turned on, and a pattern that I need to start writing out before I forget what I'm doing.

And finally, Oh Joy! Oh Rapture!! I don't feel like I have to go crazy cleaning anything in this place! Happy, happy Guilt Free Knitting Time! I'm gonna go do it.

No comments: