Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Into the Woods
Into the Woods We Did Go

It was such a perfect day today that I tossed the small one into the car and we went down to the Elm Bank Reservation which is currently under lease to the Massachusetts Horticultural Society. Mass Hort is in the process of restoring a lot of the gardens and original plantings, as well as using the property for classes and lectures. There are tons of trails for walking along the Charles River in the woods, and the grounds are open to anyone. (I think we easily did 2 miles-I'm amazed that she hasn't gone down for a nap, I feel like I need one!)

One of my favorite things to see this time were these statues. The last time I was there they were lying on the ground!
Big Statue!

What does this have to do with knitting? you might ask. Why, absolutely nothing at all! (Other than the fact that I didn't get any done!)

No comments: